Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Day of Spring - OOAK handknit designer handbag / purse in celery green

Oh my! Has it been a long time since I've posted anything, or what? I've been busy with poetry things, and the writing life, so I've been posting more to my Artist's Way blog.

Thinking about spring knitting, I found this wonderful bag! Here's what the photographer says about it:



First Day of Spring - OOAK handknit designer handbag / purse in celery green

This unique bag is a result of a very long knitting session. Each and every stitch has been carefuly hand crafted one by one with great care for details. The plaited pattern gives this bag an original 3D texture. The bag has a very practical cotton lining with a pocket for your bits and pieces. The wooden handle is very comfortable and smoothly finished. The bottom of the bag is reinforced to make it sturdy. Refreshing, delicate green hue makes this bag an excellent spring - summer accessory.

*`*I'm very proud to offer my original and fresh designs and patterns!*`*

Enjoy!

© Evelda's Neverland, 2010. All rights reserved

Uploaded by eveldasneverland on 21 Mar 10, 3.49PM PDT.

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails