Sunday, September 28, 2008

Photos from my Artist Date

Yesterday I took an Artist Date, for my Artist's Way journey.  Here are a few photos I took, for texture and color ideas...
















I loved the play of light on alder leaves...












                                                                                                           

                                                                                            the varying shades of blackberries...


                                             lilies on Upper Hawk's Pond


                                                    












                                                                                feathers on nettle leaves...



Enjoy!      

The Knit Chick


No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails