Thursday, January 8, 2009

Felted Knit Mushroom 2


Felted Knit Mushroom 2, originally uploaded by kathrynivy.com.

This reminds me of a wonderful hike I took with my husband and kids, where the mushrooms were plentiful, and so many different kinds. It was a wonder we finally got out of the woods--I had to stop every few yards to inspect a new variety.

And here's a knitted, felted one that'll last a lot longer~


Photo note:

Felted Knit Mushroom 2

I just added a new free pattern to our site for these felted mushrooms (as well as a few others)! You can find the Myriad Mushrooms pattern here.

This mushroom is the Small Rounded Cap with the Large Bell-Shaped Cap as the stem. The spots were needle felted on after the cap was fulled.

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails