Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!

Okay everyone, today's the day.  I'm hanging on for dear life, hoping for miracles, for change, for a positive direction for everyone.  For historic moments, acceptance, inclusion, for working together to improve our way of life.  For minimal vote-tampering and vote-count bickering.

I mailed my ballot in early.  According to Yahoo, on the East Coast so far people are turning out in droves.  One place said they had as many people show up by 7:30 am as had by noon in 2004.  We are excited.  The world is holding its collective breath.  We are hopeful.  I've never felt such electricity around an election in my 44 years.

So vote.  Do it with conviction and pride.  And if the lines are long, don't forget your portable knitting project!

On pins and needles,

--The Knit Chick

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails