Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I can knit a rainbow !


I can knit a rainbow !, originally uploaded by Jooliree.

This is way to gorgeous to pass up. As a former spinner (and hopefully again soon) I totally appreciate the time and love that went into this. The colors are exquisite~


The photographer says:

"I can knit a rainbow !

This is the last of my recycled sari silk yarn. A very modern yarn , which is the by-product of colourful saris that women wear in India. It is the loose end of saris collected from Industrial mills in India that is hand spun into yarn by womens co-operatives in south India, spinning and knitting yarn enables the women to earn much needed income from their cottage industry ."

Taken for "7 Days of Shooting" "Modern Monday" "Multi-coloured"

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails