Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Knit Snitch


Knit Snitch, originally uploaded by goshdarnknit.
This is cool!

Photographer's note:

"Introducing...my newest work!
A few weeks ago at the Summit of Awesome, the very lovely Jenny Hart taught
me how to embroider! I knew it was going to find it's way into my artwork,
but didn't know it would be so quickly. Yes, I've quickly become very
obsessed with embroidering. Everything. I've combined some knitting, painting, stitching and more in this tiny piece.

The details:
Title: Knit Snitch
[Be careful what you say around this little girl, she records everything in
her knitting]
Size: It's tiny: 3"x4"

Want to see it?
Tonight, May 15, at Civilian Art Project
Affordable Art Show + dance party to celebrate birthdays [Heather Goss + Jayme
McLellan]
opens 9pm
For more details, please click here."

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails